1. CHAOTIC (ADJECTIVE): (अराजक): disorderly
Synonyms: disordered, disorganized
The administration of finance was as chaotic as the condition of parliament.
2. VULNERABLE (ADJECTIVE): (सहज में घायल होने वाला): at risk
Synonyms: endangered, unsafe
Children are the most vulnerable members of society.
3. SPURN (VERB): (तिरस्कार करना): refuse
Synonyms: decline, reject
He spoke gruffly, as if afraid that his invitation would be spurned.
4. RETREAT (VERB): (स्थान छोड़ना): withdraw
Synonyms: retire, draw back
When the enemy attacked, our troops were forced to retreat.
5. MOUNT (VERB): (उठना): increase
Synonyms: grow, rise
The costs mount up when we buy a home.
6. LAX (ADJECTIVE): (लापरवाह): slack
Synonyms: slipshod, negligent
We must ever be lax with our security.
7. DIRE (ADJECTIVE): (भयानक): terrible
Synonyms: dreadful, appalling
Misuse of drugs can have dire outcomes.
8. DISENGAGE (VERB): (वापस लेना): withdraw
Synonyms: leave, pull out of
The commanders disengaged their forces.
9. REPRIEVE (VERB): (दंड निलंबित करना): pardon
Synonyms: spare, acquit
He was sentenced to death but then reprieved.
10. DEFECTION (NOUN): (पक्षत्याग): desertion
Synonyms: absconding, decamping
One defection from the government dissolved Temaru's majority.